As the New England regional component of ACOEM, NECOEM is a not-for-profit organized community of physicians that strives to improve the health and safety of workers, workplaces, and environments.
NECOEM provides leadership to promote the optimal health and safety of workers, workplaces, and environments by:
- educating health professionals, employers, employees, payers, and the public;
- encouraging research and the development of new knowledge;
- championing the highest possible quality of OEM practice;
- guiding workplace and public policy; and
- advancing the field of occupational and environmental medicine.