TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND THE NECOEM/MassAOHN ANNUAL CONFERENCE!
The 2017 NECOEM/MaAOHN Annual Conference will be sooner than you think – Thursday, Nov 30 and Friday Dec 1, 2017 at the fabulous, newly renovated Boston Newton Marriott Hotel in Newton, MA. This is not just a reminder to REGISTER for the 2017 Annual Conference (AC) titled “Challenges of a Changing Climate.” Need to be reminded of REASONS TO ATTEND when you dig out the Annual Conference flyer (or visit the NECOEM website www.necoem.org)? Here are our TOP 10 REASONS to attend:
- Support NECOEM and MassAOHN – the organizations that advocate for occupational and environmental (OEM) health professionals in New England!
- Hear about the CHALLENGES OF A CHANGING CLIMATE – emerging issues discussed by thought leaders in the field: Dr. Eileen Storey, Dr. Barry Levy, Dr. Jerrold Leikin, and others.
- Get timely updates on clinical topics you could encounter in your OEM activities: marijuana, musculoskeletal injuries, traumatic brain injury, sleep disorders, and more.
- Become a PRE-CONFERENCE COURSE PIONEER! This year we are offering a course on Wednesday evening, Nov 29 “Reprocessing Traumatic Memories of Work Injuries: Practice Clinical Strategies for Trauma Recover and RTW.” See the flyer for more details.
- Attend the annual membership luncheon meetings for MassAOHN and NECOEM on Friday. Dr. Charles Yarborough, ACOEM President, will speak to NECOEM members at their luncheon.
- Network with colleagues and new acquaintances at the President’s Reception on Thursday evening – a great event with free drink ticket and an awesome jazz trio and delicious food. Beats trying to get a table for 300 at a local restaurant! And no need to fight over how to split the check for dinner!
- Check out the posters on Thursday evening for the latest in research and breaking OEM news.
- Visit with vendors and sponsors with information and products to discuss. Better than spending hours online researching!
- Earn CME / AAPA / AAOHN / CCMC / ABIH credits when you attend! Physicians – up to 13.75 AMA PRA category 1 credit, including 5.25 hours of Massachusetts Risk Management Credit.
- Bring the family to enjoy a pre-holiday weekend in Boston after the conference.
Register before the clock strikes 12 (MIDNIGHT) on Monday, October 31, 2017, and you receive a DISCOUNT on your registration fee. And don’t forget to make your reservation at the Marriott soon! See you at the AC!