New England College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (NECOEM)
NECOEM provides leadership to promote the optimal health and safety of workers, workplaces, and environments by:
• educating health professionals, employers, employees, payers, and the public;
• encouraging research and the development of new knowledge;
• championing the highest possible quality of OEM practice;
• guiding workplace and public policy; and
• advancing the field of occupational and environmental medicine.
NECOEM/MaAOHN Annual Conference
–Fred Emmel, MD, MPH, FACOEM
–Mary A. Taschner, DNP, ANP-BC Pfizer Biotech
–John Knowles, MD, Occupational Health Associates and Emergency Medicine, Bath, Maine
– Kathy Wilhelmsen, Quadrant Health Strategies, Inc.
– Angela Sciandra Industrial Hygienist , US. Dept of Labor – OSHA, 2015
– Kalman Watsky, MD, Yale School of Medicine, 2015
– Robert S. Goldsmith, M.D., MPH, FACOEM, Executive Director, Corporate Employee Health, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, 2015
– Scott Herzog, CIH, Health & Safety Practice Leader, Hydro-Environmental Technologies, Inc., 2015
|Trustwave assures PCI compliance.|
|This site complies to the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
The website is funded entirely from NECOEM membership fees which are collected by NECOEM’s parent organization, the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM). ACOEM has no influence on the editorial or any other content of the website.
NECOEM is a non-profit funded by sponsorships, membership dollars and continuing education fees.
We’d like to thank our Sponsors!
This site uses Google Analytics to track and analyze traffic to the site, i.e. see how pages are performing. We do not collect personal information with Google Analytics.